Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in interviewing similar projects and activities?
Do you have experience in videography similar projects.?
Do you have experience in photographing similar projects
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
What we are looking for
We are looking for Content creator who can produce high quality content (at least 10 interviews/stories, 5 of which are videostories also) as part Oxfam’s effort to profile the Indonesian WomeninLeadership(I-WIL)project.
- Interviewer (TBC) will have prior experience interviewing similar projects and activities. They will interview, capture, and write up the diverse range of stories from the I-WIL project. The interviewer will also work with the videographer and is responsible for all time stamped transcripts of video and audio content. The interviews should cover the issues facing the communities Oxfam works with, as well as show the impact of Oxfam’s projects to help people lift themselves out of poverty.
- Videographer (TBC) will have prior experience videography similar projects. They must own their own photography equipment capable of delivering high resolution video. The videographer must also set up and capture high quality audio. Delivering to deadline is required, and the videos should capture and document the issues facing the communities Oxfam works with, as well as show the impact of Oxfam’s projects to help people lift themselves out of poverty.
- Photographer (TBC). The photographer can be the same person as the videographer/or interviewer. They will have prior experience photographing similar projects. The photographs should be powerful, engaging and illustrating the impact of day-to-day life. The content should move Oxfam supporters, and celebrate the individuals photographed.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as a partially home-based role or job share.
Please read complete term of reference in attached document below this vacancy page.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit the document that include:
- Detailed proposal of the assignment.
- Portfolio and Curriculum vitae with contact details.
- Detailed estimated budget for this assignment. Consultancy fee should be indicated in gross terms, which includes tax either 10% VAT (if any) and/or 2,5% for WHT.
All required documents should be sent to HRJakarta@oxfam.org.uk by 7 February 2022 at the latest with subject e-mail “INT8219 – Consultant I-WIL Content Gathering in Indonesia” Only candidate with complete required documents will be shortlisted.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 21 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
A thriving diverse Oxfam:
It’s people power that brings about change. To play our part as a global organisation working to overcome poverty and inequality, we need equality, diversity and inclusion across our community of staff, partners and volunteers. Together, we’re committed to becoming a more diverse workforce, better able to tackle the global challenges that face our world today.
To do that:
- We need to dismantle the unequal power structures that exist everywhere, this including Oxfam and the wider development and charity sectors.
- We need an inclusive Oxfam where everyone can bring who they are to our work and feels celebrated for the differences they bring.
- We want and need everyone, and that means we need you.
In response to Covid-19 if you are offered a role where you are required to travel between countries please ensure you have been briefed by the Hiring Manager about any changes to working or precautions you should take as part of your role.